Monday, March 25, 2013

A Humble Start and Many Thank Yous

CoT has just broke the 100 view mark! I celebrate this because I think any milestone celebrated leads to many more! 

For anyone that has viewed here, thank you! Spread the word, I hope to make this a place for Elder Scrolls fans and non-fans alike. For anyone who likes simple recipes, crafts, or just fun to look at stuff.

Again thanks so much! And be sure to "like" CoT on Facebook and "follow" on Twitter. There are links in the side bar.


Content should be picking up shortly, I am still getting myself organized in general, so stick around, and I promise, it will pay off!

Tell me, what do you like about CoT? What are looking forward to come? Anything Feature/Content wise you's like to see? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment